With over thirty years of experience, A.D. Smith can carry out all your requirements in the fields of accounting and book-keeping.
We can provide:
- Period end accounts preparation for different entities, including monthly accounts for monitoring purposes.
- We work with businesses and the self-employed.
- VAT and Tax Returns.
- Liasing with HMRC.
- Arranging company formations.
- Setting up company charts of account using Sage etc.
- Completion of compliance forms.
As a registered auditor A.D. Smith can also carry out small audits (e.g. charity audits) and also apply the auditing knowledge in other related areas. Registered as an auditor in the United Kingdom by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants.
For a no obligation quote for our services, call today!
- You will receive a FREE Initial Consultation. We will offer as much advice as we can.You’ll receive a competitive fixed quote normally provided at the meeting for your consideration.
- A.D. Smith will come to meet with you – not only is it convenient for you, it will help us get a better understanding of your situation
- The meeting is completely without obligation. If you decide to become a client, then great! If not, you’ve lost nothing.
If you want to become a client, but already have an accountant, don’t worry. The changeover process is very simple and we will take care of it all for you.
Fixed Fee Policy
At A.D. Smith we believe you should always be in control of your accountantcy fees, with no hidden surprises. We will give you a competitive fixed quote for agreed services. The price you are quoted is the price you’ll be charged; not a penny more. Some services are however charged at a fixed hourly rate, for example general book-keeping.